[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10455: Feature request - recycler

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Mar 3 10:44:00 CET 2009

hey all,

On 03.03.2009 10:37 Uhr, Francois Suter wrote:
> How much work would it be to make the "recycler" a real trash, i.e.
> records which are dropped onto such a page are deleted? Then moving to
> that page shows the recycler interface.
Yes, I thought of something like that as well... the "page module" view
of the pagetype "recycler" shows the extension. What we'd need here
would be a different handler for each pagetype, which could be overriden
by an extension.

Btw: the recycler in the pagetree (or: at the bottom of the pagetree)
sounds very intuitive, if we'd have D&D in the page module and the list
module soon :) - it's all coming together.

Anyway, we have to take into account that there might be multiple
"recycler" pages in each installation.

All the best,
Benni.