[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Mar 1 15:35:30 CET 2009

Hi,

Daniel Krupke schrieb:
> Hi Susanne,
>
> looks really good now. There is only one case left that doesn't work
> for me: direct call to install tool (.../typo3/install/) at "8:
> phpinfo()" with Internet Explorer results in a too widened table
> width. When I watch the same in IE within TYPO3 Backend everything is
> ok.
>
> Changing width from 69% to 700px in css-file (.phpinfo .v) makes it
> look alright in both cases. But I don't know if this is the right way,
> because this results in a fixed column width regarding second
> phpinfo() column.

worse, in phpinfo() are sometimes 3 cols (where local and master value
are shown), where second and third have the same css class. However I
have fixed that by defining a static width of 300px for second and third
col, it looks ok and does not break the layout anymore.

Attached v3 (which fixes Georgs remark about duplicated default value, too).

Thanks again,

Susanne