[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Daniel Krupke email at danielkrupke.de
Sun Mar 1 13:30:13 CET 2009

Hi Susanne,

looks really good now. There is only one case left that doesn't work
for me: direct call to install tool (.../typo3/install/) at "8:
phpinfo()" with Internet Explorer results in a too widened table
width. When I watch the same in IE within TYPO3 Backend everything is
ok.

Changing width from 69% to 700px in css-file (.phpinfo .v) makes it
look alright in both cases. But I don't know if this is the right way,
because this results in a fixed column width regarding second
phpinfo() column.

So long,
Daniel Krupke