[TYPO3-core] RFC #11449: Forgotten text in backend.php

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Jun 30 11:32:45 CEST 2009

Hey

On 30.06.2009 7:18 Uhr, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did not read the other corresponding RFC with text switchtouser but
> why does it read like that? I mean it should be proper cased with
>
> switchToUser and switchToUserShort or switch_to_user and
> switch_to_user_short, shouldn't it?

Easy answer:

   <label index="switchtouser">Switch to User</label>
+ <label index="switchtousershort">SU:</label>

He left the "switchtouser" and only added "switchtousershort". He just
had it as consistent as it can be :). However, we should find some
conventions on how DB field names should look like and how LLL labels
should look like (camelcase, underscore handling etc).

All the best,
Benni.