[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6039: TCA group -> file absolute path without uploadfolder (extended)

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Fri Jun 26 17:10:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

Christian Kuhn schrieb:
> - t3lib_admin had errors in the preg_match if
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['BE']['fileadminDir'] ended with '/'. I
> added preg_quote in 6039_v12.diff
>
> - I think there is some error in the import, I had the following
> testcase: set a reference, export the record, delete the referenced
> file, import record. Expected: The file should be added again. Instead
> the database reference was set to "typo3temp/import_xyx" (which didn't
> exist) and no file was created. I think this is a minor glitch, but
> definatly no show stopper for the patch. I'm unsure if we should fix
> this now, or maybe in a follow-up?!
>
> Other than that the patch is imho in a pretty good shape.
>
> Here is an additional +0.5 on reading and testing, maybe someone else
> could re-read the tce (main & forms) changes to make sure everything is
> really ok there.
>
> For your testing convenience I added a simple test extension with two
> file fields: One referenced, one not.

Can we get rid of the newly introduced while/each loop (line 107 in the
patch)?
Concerning the preg_quote - please use it with the 2nd delimiter
argument, e.g. preg_quote($whatever, '/'). Furthermore in line 229 of
your patch the ending pattern delimiter is missing...

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3