[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #11251: Use InnoDB for user/group tables

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jun 25 20:06:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

what makes the fe/be-group/users tables need to handle "concurrent
modifications"? I agree that *sessions tables are a candidate for InnoDB
 to avoid locking the whole table, we have it already there for
fe_session_data. But the users/group tables are pretty "static", and
could stay as simple MyISAM tables?

Or do you plan to change all tables to InnoDB in the end?

Cheers,
Ernesto