[TYPO3-core] RFC Bug #11412: Using typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages does not take different domain names into account

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Jun 25 19:59:49 CEST 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11412

Branches: TYPO3_4-2, Trunk

Problem:
Imagine the following page structure:

+--- Page 1 (id:1), on domainA.com
|     |
|     +--- Page 2 (id:2), only accessible for logged in users

+--- Page 3 (id:3), on domainB.com

The TypoScript settings are the following:
config {
  typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = 1
  typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages_addParams = &redirect=###PAGE_ID###
}

If I now set a link on Page 3 to Page 2, I'll get the following link:
http://domainB.com/index.php?id=1&redirect=2

However, the expected behaviour would be, that the domain name of Page 1
is used:
http://domainA.com/index.php?id=1&redirect=2

Solution:
Reprocess the link generation for the new page ID by generating the link
again with typoLink.

olly
--
Oliver Hader