[TYPO3-core] RFC #6872: Add suggest-like feature to TCEforms

Andreas Wolf typo3ml at andreaswolf.info
Wed Jun 24 21:44:59 CEST 2009

Hello Ismael,

Ismaël Bidau schrieb:
> I attached a new patch for the file
> class.t3lib_tceforms_suggest_defaultreceiver.php that take care of
> $TCA[tablename][ctrl][delete].

thanks for your work. Unfortunately, you attached the whole file, so it
was not easy to get the changes you made. It was no problem in this
case, but if you introduce larger changes, please make a diff only
between the original patch and your version.

I attached a diff of your changes with some little tweaks. I'm currently
working on a completely overhauled patch with some changes to Benni's
latest version, so stay tuned - I think I'll be able to finish it this
evening...

Cheers

Andreas