[TYPO3-core] RFC #11354: Bug: Extension manager does not show up Configuration Categories Menu

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 24 21:09:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

> committed to trunk, rev 5631

I really wonder about committing to 4.1 and 4.2 too. The advantage would
be that this feature would work at least with 4.1.x and 4.2.x provided
one upgrades to latest version. It seems better than not having it at
all in these branches.

Maybe it's not worth bothering about 4.1, but I would commit to 4.2 at
least.

(I know I expressed a different opinion at some point, but I've changed
my mind).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter