[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon Jun 22 17:57:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: HCI Feature

BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11370
HCI BT Reference: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/655

Branches: trunk

Problem:
"Login Screen should ...
... look like the Skin (Color & Style)
... tell the user if JavaScript is on (<noscript><div>Error
Text</div></noscript>
... tell the user if Cookies could be set"

Solution:
Jens made some screens how the login should look like. I used the
existing login mechanism and wrote a new template + css.

Big thanks to Benni who laid the foundation for a templatable (however
this might be spelled correctly) login.

Hope you enjoy the patch!

Susanne

[HowTo:
- Apply the patch.
- Untar the contents of t3skin.tar.gz somewhere and move them to
typo3/sysext/t3skin into the corresponding folders
- Make sure you delete the cache (I had to clear TYPO3 and browser cache
to get the new screen)]

--
Susanne Moog
NEUSTA GmbH - www.neusta.de