[TYPO3-core] RFC #7501: Remove Static-Templates from standard installation

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Jun 14 16:57:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> Benjamin Mack schrieb:
>> Hey Steffen,
>>
>> I just had a look at version 2 of yours. I like it, but I need to
>> check if we need to take more things into account.
>>
>> Could you update your patch again (I'm sorry), splitting it up in two
>> parts:
>>
>> * The patch that removes all the things from the Core.
>> * The new extension (that will most definitely go into TER)
> Attached the new patches against rev 5368

The patch for removing all the things: +1 by testing
The patch for the update wizard:
- Spelling error (I think) "depencies"
- Naming: I think it should be named "installStaticTemplates" or sth.
like that, because that's what it does if executed (atm it is called
"checkForStaticTemplates")

> The t3x File creating the extension carrying all old stuff I will attach
> this evening.

(Reminder: t3x? ;))

Best regards,

Susanne