[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11318: broken sorting of filemounts

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Jun 12 15:00:09 CEST 2009

hi georg,

the patch works, but there's one thing missing: the list view still shows
the filemounts ordered by uid.

suggestion: add
'default_sortby' => 'ORDER BY title'
to TCA ctrl of sys_filemounts and use this value in the queries.

$GLOBALS['TCA']['sys_filemounts']['ctrl']['default_sortby']

(has to be appended directly to the where clause since it already
contains "ORDER BY")

greets
rupert