[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-dev] Re: RFC Bug #11237: Pages protected by incl. sub-pages FE-group don't redirect

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Wed Jun 10 01:17:59 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann wrote:
> hi niels,
>
> would be cool if this one-liner fixes this. But on first glance it looks
> like this change influences quite a lot off stuff.

  I just tried to understand what was actually the purpose of the line. After
look at the surrounding (function called by and calling) it's IMHO just for not
resulting in a false 'negative' if there are no groups (count() > 0) especially
in the presence of "extendToSubpages" (because only then they/that can appear).

> I did a search for "extendToSubpages" in the bugtracker and found some
> entries describing issues with this feature.

  Uh you got a search-function? I just looked for one working on this bug ...
got none.

> I'll investigate this further.

  Okay, thanks. FUP dev

  Ciao