[TYPO3-core] RFC #4270 displayCond for flexforms, that affects on row of element

Tolleiv Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Jun 10 00:59:49 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> hi Tolleiv,
> (and I thought I had a rare name ;-) )
>
> your patch works.
> but the array handling in function getSingleField_typeFlex_draw() seems to
> be a bit too much effort for simply getting the array traversed to
> isDisplayCondition().
> at this point in the code we are in the loop foreach($dataStruct as $key =>
> $value) {... means: we do this for every single field in a flexform - and
> there can be a lot of this fields.

Full-Ack - I wasn't even sure if anybody would allow to have
"create_function"-code there.

> So I changed your patch a bit to prevent the expensive array building and
> added one addition condition to isDisplayCondition() to handle values from
> $row['parentRec'].
>
> patch v4 is attached

Cool - that seems to be a much cleaner solution. I tested it and it's
working for all my test-cases. If my vote counts: +1 for the v4 patch :)

> greets
> rupert
>
> PS: thanks for this great feature - I already have some ideas how to use
> this in the next tt_news version

^^ you're welcome - thanks for the very constructive proceeding :)