[TYPO3-core] RFC #4270 displayCond for flexforms, that affects on row of element

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Jun 10 00:14:31 CEST 2009

hi Tolleiv,
(and I thought I had a rare name ;-) )

your patch works.
but the array handling in function getSingleField_typeFlex_draw() seems to
be a bit too much effort for simply getting the array traversed to
isDisplayCondition().
at this point in the code we are in the loop foreach($dataStruct as $key =>
$value) {... means: we do this for every single field in a flexform - and
there can be a lot of this fields.
So I changed your patch a bit to prevent the expensive array building and
added one addition condition to isDisplayCondition() to handle values from
$row['parentRec'].

patch v4 is attached

greets
rupert

PS: thanks for this great feature - I already have some ideas how to use
this in the next tt_news version