[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11249: Clean up: Deprecation clean-up in tslib_content::getData()

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 9 20:18:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

> One question: Why is global deprecated? How would I access e.g.
> $GLOBALS['LANG']->charset or $GLOBALS['TCA']['pages']['ctrl']['title'] ?

I looked that up in the available history of doc_core_tsref in the SVN
repository and actually the mention of "global" being deprecated dates
back to at least version 3.8.

So what should we do about this?

BTW I'm not going to spend hours working on a patch that should have
been trivial. I have other things to do. So people, get your act
together and decide what should be done.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter