[TYPO3-core] [TYPO3-dev] Re: RFC: #11249: Clean up: Deprecation clean-up in tslib_content::getData()

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue Jun 9 14:10:54 CEST 2009

Hi.

#10357 introduced TS getText GP and set GPvar to deprecated.
#11249 fixes an issues which was introduced with that patch.

Now there seems to be a dissent about deprecation in TypoScript. Dmitry
suggests to keep TS stable and leave GPvar as is.

What do you think?

Revert the deprecated-part in #10357 or leave it and commit #11249?

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/