[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11249: Clean up: Deprecation clean-up in tslib_content::getData()

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue Jun 9 14:01:40 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry,

On 09.06.2009 13:27 Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Steffen Müller wrote:
>> I just wanted to make things clear to Dmitry, so that he can revoke his
>> -1 on this particular change. The stuff he complains about has already
>> commited.
>
> So? It was a mistake to commit such change because it adds works to admins that could be easily avoided.

It has already been committed. So action is needed if you want this
mistake to be corrected. I am not a core dev, so in fact I can't revert
anything. You'll probably have to revert that stuff if you decide this
is important. I don't insist on the deprecation.

I opened a new thread on the dev list about TS deprecation.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/