[TYPO3-core] RFC #11107: Provide more flexible rendering for "text with image"

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Jun 4 21:06:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

> My "long standing" idea is to update the already existing
> css_styled_content documentation (which is provided with the core
> sources). I haven't had time to do so, maybe someone finds time? I can
> try to free up some time for this in the next week.

Yes, I would also update the existing manual. Great if you find some
time for that.

> On that topic, I need to know if the
> typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/doc/manual.sxw is what I would edit, and
> how I should proceed. Should I just commit it as usual (FYI)? How can
> that doc in future be added to the core documentation [1]?
>
> [1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/

Actually you are pointing to an puzzling gap: there's a page for core
docs and a page for extension docs, but sysexts appear in none. I would
go for adding sysext manuals to the core docs page, but I don't think
the TER is up to that. Core docs are released as separate extensions. I
don't think sysext manuals can be read by the TER...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter