[TYPO3-core] RFC #11107: Provide more flexible rendering for "text with image"

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jun 4 09:13:03 CEST 2009

Francois Suter wrote: on 03.06.2009 21:14:

>> Even if css_styled_content isn't documented yet, I added the info to the
>> pending-docs page:
>
> Would you be ready and available to do something about this?

My "long standing" idea is to update the already existing
css_styled_content documentation (which is provided with the core
sources). I haven't had time to do so, maybe someone finds time? I can
try to free up some time for this in the next week.

On that topic, I need to know if the
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/doc/manual.sxw is what I would edit, and
how I should proceed. Should I just commit it as usual (FYI)? How can
that doc in future be added to the core documentation [1]?

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/

Cheers,
Ernesto