[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10455: Feature request - recycler

Christian Hernmarck linux at lists.hernmarck.ch
Tue Jun 2 12:32:06 CEST 2009

Hi

Steffen Müller schrieb am Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009 11.55 im Beitrag
<mailman.1.1234868126.2954.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de>:

> Hi.
>
> On 16.02.2009 23:09 Julian Kleinhans wrote:
>> This is an feature request for the new improved record recycling
>> concept
>
> Great work!
>
> There are some issues:
>
> - Delete and Undelete don't seems to work for unprivileged users. I
> already checked page and table permissions and recycler userTS. I
> created a page as unprivileged user, deleted it (conventionally in
> BE) an then tried to recover it. I could see and mark the record,
> click delete (or undelete), confirm the popup but then nothing
> happens. The record is still there.

This has to be solved by solving bug 9270.

I made some tests - also the recycler extension uses
the "undeleteRecord" method in tcemain and fails if it's unprivileged
user.

See
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9270
and my other messages here...