[TYPO3-core] RFC #9455: RTE incorrectly modifies external links and causes problems with subdomains

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Jul 30 22:34:43 CEST 2009

Hi Dan,

Dan Osipov schrieb:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9455
>
> Branch: 4.2, Trunk

Adding a new configuration property is a feature and thus nothing for 4.2.

> - when page is shown on the sub.example.com link becomes
> http://sub.example.com/foo/bar/file.php?id=123, [^] which is a wrong
> non-existing URL!

Please check how the link is stored in the database and whether the
attribute rtekeep or rteerror is set there. I guess that the reason is a
wrong transformation (like e.g. "ts_css").

Where do you experience this misbehaviour on your system? I guess it's
not in tt_content.bodytext, is it?

olly
--
Oliver Hader