[TYPO3-core] RFC #6875 bugfix: Sorting inverted by cut/copying IRRE Records

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Thu Jul 16 23:07:37 CEST 2009

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> Hm, I could not reproduce it with the IRRE Tutorial Extension...
> I'm going to test it with Tobi's extension as well...

Ok, could reproducte it with Tobi's extension. But only on moving the
parent record to a different page. On copying the sorting order stays
the same. Summary tells that it concerns copying as well, doesn't it?

I'm going to review and test the posted patch...

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3