[TYPO3-core] RFC #11474: Store separate extlist for the frontend

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Jul 16 10:28:42 CEST 2009

Hey Rupi,

well, that's a matter of taste, but if I "activate" the checkbox in the
installer that is called "noIconProc", I wonder *every time* if this
means that I activated the disactivation of the icon processing feature.
To me, that is confusing (you know, just my personal opinion).

loadInFE => true (default, and if not set, true as well)

but can be disabled.

Although I think "modes" is perfect to use (as we already have the
TYPO3_MODE == 'BE') in all the ext_tables and every ext dev knows what
it means, I could agree on a different wording.

Anyways, again, this is just a matter of taste. I will focus on your
actual code, I'll review this today.

All the best,
Benni.