[TYPO3-core] RFC #11449: Forgotten text in backend.php

Christopher Stelmaszyk christopher at yahoo.de
Sat Jul 11 12:00:25 CEST 2009

Hi Xavier,

"Xavier Perseguers"
> Hi Benni,
>
>>> I did not read the other corresponding RFC with text switchtouser but
>>> why does it read like that? I mean it should be proper cased with
>>
>> He left the "switchtouser" and only added "switchtousershort". He just
>> had it as consistent as it can be :).
>
> That was the point of my question. It is obvious that the format is not
> good, even for the other key. But even if it would be a different RFC,
> well, it could as well be done in the same for both keys.

we cannot change the name of the existing label, because then the text would
no longer be visible in older versions.
The only possibility would be to add a new label with the same text and just
another name.
That would blow up the translation-files and cause additional work for
translators.

If you prefer that, we can do it anyway...

Christopher