[TYPO3-core] RFC #6872: Add suggest-like feature to TCEforms

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Jul 10 12:47:30 CEST 2009

Hi.

I tested on website with a bunch of pages, rootpage pid=1.
allowed tables is pages.
To get all available pages in the suggest result I used:
TCEFORM.default.suggest {
  pidList = 1
  pidDepth = 99
}

I copied some pages to subpages to get several items with the same title.
But when I search for this page title, I do not see all pages with that
title. A lot of pages where missing in my resultset.
It seems the query ignores pidDepth and does not dig into more than one
subpage.

One minor:
The position of the search field is configurable by suggest.position but
there is no predefined CSS class except position-right.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/