[TYPO3-core] RFC: #0011505: TYPO3 4.3 is slower than 4.2.8 -> re-implement native db caching

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jul 8 16:08:28 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann wrote:
> Hi Xavier,
>
> Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> +1 after reading *my* version (applied CGL).
>
> I should have said it before: No "by readings" accepted for this RFC. this
> is only about testing.

Patches should get 2 +1's by testing *and* 2 +1's by reading. I'm not a
core dev but I know the rules that apply to my not-made-by-a-core-member
patches :-)

> And it would be nice if we could wait with the CGL discussion until we have
> a consensus on the test results.

As I am still the only one who gave +1's, I think it's not bad.

Furthermore, what changed is space instead of tab before an opening
curly brace (even if it's "new" since Friday, all patches since a while
are using this CGL) and spaces around string concatenation and after the
comma in method calling. Apart from that, I only removed a few extra
blank lines that were added while you tested your code but were not
removed afterward.

--
Xavier Perseguers
DBAL-Member