[TYPO3-core] RFC #10782: Bug: Copying Datasets with related data start- and endtime is recalculated

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jul 7 11:50:05 CEST 2009

Niels Pardon wrote: on 24.06.2009 10:25:

> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10782
>
> Branches:
> TYPO3_4-1, TYPO3_4-2 & trunk

btw, this cannot relate to 4.1 because the UTC transformation was only
added in 4.2.0.

> Problem:
> If you have a parent record with an IRRE relation having datetime-fields
> the timestamp of those fields changes while copying the parent record.
> The problem is that the transformations are processed on the related record.
>
> Solution:
> Prevent processing transformations on the related record while copying
> the parent record.

FYI, this is related to #8522, which solved the same bug which was
present in 4.2.0 for copy+localization of the record itself. This was
solved in 4.2.1.

Your part now seem to affect the copied-together irre-records. I haven't
tested it thou.

Sad that we cannot get your fix in 4.2.x, because it keeps this part
half-broken, but I understand Ingo's concerns. Let't focus on 4.3.

Cheers,
Ernesto