[TYPO3-core] FYI: #10289: Pre-Cleanup for integration of a mass uploader

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Jan 28 13:49:39 CET 2009

Hey Francois,

On 28.01.2009 13:12 Uhr, Francois Suter wrote:
> 1) The changes in class SC_file_upload are more than just indentation...
Yep. Sorry for being not so descriptive.
I also extracted the rendering of the form in a separate function, while
keeping the code almost (really no change there) as it was. In a further
patch I'd like to have that code inside the external HTML template as well.

In addition to that, I made the check, how many forms should be
rendered, a bit simpler as before, because it was checked twice (the
intInRange() stuff) before.

> 2) You changed the code to use $GLOBALS everywhere and so removed the
> "global" statement also everywhere except for method main() in
> typo3/tce_file.php. Could you check if it can be removed there too
> (should be ok if you have cleaned up all usages)?
yep. I will check that, thanks for looking into it.

All the best,
Benni.