[TYPO3-core] FYI: #10289: Pre-Cleanup for integration of a mass uploader

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jan 28 13:12:32 CET 2009

Hi Benni,

> Notes:
> This is a no-brainer, almost non-functional change, mostly indention
> changes, that's why I took the liberty to commit this right away.

Two remarks:

1) The changes in class SC_file_upload are more than just indentation...

2) You changed the code to use $GLOBALS everywhere and so removed the
"global" statement also everywhere except for method main() in
typo3/tce_file.php. Could you check if it can be removed there too
(should be ok if you have cleaned up all usages)?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter