[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #10176: Multiple calls to deprecated function "fixed_lgd" throughout the core

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sat Jan 24 20:14:49 CET 2009

Hi,

Christian Kuhn schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Susanne Moog wrote:
>>> Problem:
>>> The function "fixed_lgd" is deprecated since 4.1 but still used in
>>> various places in the core. As we now throw warnings and log messages
>>> whenever a deprecated function is used, we should get rid of it asap.
>>>
>>> Solution:
>>> Attached patch changes calls to fixed_lgd in calls to fixed_lgd_cs.
>
> No review from me, yet. But the patch was malformed, here is a clean one:
>
> * No functional change
> * Fixed newline things, those lead to a malformed patch, using patch
> command
> * Removed changes in indexed_seach/index.php, they have been done in
> #10125.
>
> Very quick view to the patch: I think there are still some fixed_lgd
> missing, and fixed_lgd_pre should be fixed, too.

I searched for it with netbeans and simply replaced all found occurences
of fixed_lgd. I will do it again tomorrow, via commandline, and make a
new one with the missing fixed_lgd included.

I wanted to make a new patch for fixed_lgd_pre, to separate a bit, but I
can do it in one patch if you think it better.

Thx for fixing the patch,

Susanne