[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #10176: Multiple calls to deprecated function "fixed_lgd" throughout the core

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Jan 24 19:05:40 CET 2009

Hi,

Susanne Moog wrote:
>> Problem:
>> The function "fixed_lgd" is deprecated since 4.1 but still used in
>> various places in the core. As we now throw warnings and log messages
>> whenever a deprecated function is used, we should get rid of it asap.
>>
>> Solution:
>> Attached patch changes calls to fixed_lgd in calls to fixed_lgd_cs.

No review from me, yet. But the patch was malformed, here is a clean one:

* No functional change
* Fixed newline things, those lead to a malformed patch, using patch command
* Removed changes in indexed_seach/index.php, they have been done in #10125.

Very quick view to the patch: I think there are still some fixed_lgd
missing, and fixed_lgd_pre should be fixed, too.

Cheers
Christian