[TYPO3-core] FYI: Added feature #10219: htmlArea RTE: Clean up unused localization files

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Jan 23 04:02:46 CET 2009

Hi.

Christian Kuhn wrote:
> This commit broke my rte, its hanging in "The editor is being loaded.
> Please wait..." forever. If I switch back to trunk revision 4811, its

Another thing that came to my mind:
I saw this problem (rte loading forever) several times in the past. This
is often triggered if "something" goes wrong. I assume its quite
difficult to track those errors down. Is there any way to wrap this in
an observer that breaks this loop after some time and shows a backtrace
of which function hung up? That might help a lot in debugging those
problems.

Cheers
Christian