[TYPO3-core] RFC #10220: Feature: Get some unit tests for the core

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jan 22 15:03:13 CET 2009

Hi!

Oliver Klee wrote:
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10220 (core patch)
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/2503 (phpunit patch)
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem:
> The core badly needs some unit tests. This patch provides the first
> handful of them as a start.
>
> Solution:
> Add some unit first tests.

The feature is very welcome! I'll test it soon and give my +1 unless someone else can do it faster.

What I enjoyed/disliked (50/50) in the patch is this function name:

testCheckModifyAccessListForNonAdminWithTableModifyAccessForBeUsersTableReturnsFalse()

Reminds me one of my favorite web sites:
http://www.millionreasonswhylatviaisthebestcountryintheworld.com/

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team