[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #10167: Backend not usable in Internet Explorer anymore

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Jan 17 01:08:45 CET 2009

Hi,

+1 after reading and testing. IE is usable even if one error is left
(not sure if this error is related to the relogin patch)

The extra comma is a killer for IE and shame on me that i didn't tested
in IE before.

JSLint check should be mandantory for any JS integration.

committed to trunk rev 4738

vg Steffen