[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #10116: Remove/protect adodb testfiles

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 13 12:33:03 CET 2009

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> I am not sure if dbal uses adodb language support. If not, we can get rid of that too:
>>
>> svn rm typo3/sysext/adodb/lang
>
> Where does ADOdb istelf uses these?

To generate error messages. But I doubt we use them. String are like this:
DB_ERROR                    => 'unknown error',
DB_ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS     => 'already exists',
DB_ERROR_CANNOT_CREATE      => 'can not create',
DB_ERROR_CANNOT_DELETE      => 'can not delete',
DB_ERROR_CANNOT_DROP        => 'can not drop',
DB_ERROR_CONSTRAINT         => 'constraint violation',

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.