[TYPO3-core] RFC #10092: Feature: Add a logging API for deprecated functions

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Jan 11 13:59:16 CET 2009

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi Masi,
>>
>> this looks really good!
>> One question: should we better us a log directory for that?
>> could be typo3conf/log or typo3temp/log
>
> I used typo3conf because files from here may be listed with the installer.
>
> As for the directory: You meant something like
> typo3conf/log/deprecation_4a32e452.log?

ah, now i got that there will be only one file, thought that there would
be created more, i'm fine with typo3conf then.
So why do we need the hash in filename?

I tested, and instead of nitpicking i attached a patch using spaces for
concatenation.

Something is missing in written log, i get messages like:

11-01-09 13:49: t3lib_div::GPvarsince TYPO3 3.6 - Use t3lib_div::_GP
instead (ALWAYS ...
can you look at this again?

vg Steffen