[TYPO3-core] #7123 : select wizard doesn't work in Safari

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Jan 8 16:49:30 CET 2009

Hey Ismael,

thanks for your patch!

However, there are a couple of things to be mentioned. First, all RFC
(Requests for Comments), all new threads in this list should follow a
certain pattern. In addition to that, the patches should be made against
the root directory of TYPO3, so others can apply them easily:

See:

Thanks for your efforts!
Benni.