[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10069: Feature: Function for including extJS in Backend module

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 7 10:48:25 CET 2009

Hi!

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> * Does it make sense to load extJS without it's CSS?

Not really.

> * Does it make sense to specify a theme here? IMHO the extJS theme
> should be determinded by the TYPO3 skin.

I think we should use gray theme by default because gray is a neutral color. Many people use green theme, which will look bad with blue default ExtJS theme. Gray will look good with any theme.

However it could be good to have an entry like 'ExtJStheme' in TBE_STYLES, where this CSS can be defined. But this is a separate issue.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team

Mr. Harris: People say that you were the last person to speak with Jordon...
            Is that true?
Cameron: I don't know. Are you asking me if people say I was the last person
            to talk to Jordon? Or are you asking me if I was the last person
            to talk to her?
Mr. Harris: I guess I'm asking if you were.
Cameron: I don't know.