[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10043: removed deprecated functions

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jan 2 01:32:17 CET 2009

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> I think you forgot the part where it says that this decision naturally
>> cannot come into effect for 4.3 as there would be nor forwarning for
>> users and developers.
>
> Another part of the plan was to have a "deprecation log" and other means
> to warn the users. I think we should start there and then go on to
> remove stuff.

i'm fine with that. I can make a log of the deprecate markers.

Two things i would like to have cleared now:

1) patch for openid should be done, core shouldn't use any function
marked as derecated.

2) t3lib_div::GParrayMerged and $ICON_TYPES should be clearified why
they are marked, i don't see a reason for.

vg Steffen