[TYPO3-core] RFC #10382: Bugfixes for t3editor CodeCompletion

Tobias Liebig liebig at networkteam.com
Mon Feb 23 09:40:14 CET 2009

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> Hi Tobi,
>
> thanks to you and of course Stephan and Christian for your continous
> work on the t3editor.
>
> Tobias Liebig schrieb:
>> This is SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfixes
>>
>> Branches: trunk (4_3)
>>
>> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10382
>
> Could you please put a short summary of the fixed bugs here in the core
> list. With that information testers can address their tests to the
> mentioned parts that will be fixed with the patch.
>
> The patch file contains bugfixes and formatting changes mixed. I'd like
> to see these things separated since it makes reviewing much easiert.
> However, we now go with the current patch - so no need to manually
> extract stuff or whatever. But next time... ;)
>
> I'm going to test & take a look tomorrow...
>
> olly

I posted a commit log extract in the bug tracker (see #10382). I'll ask
Stephan and Christian to add some more comments on their commits.

Sometimes it's hard to manage two SVN-checkouts (Core and t3editor on
forge). I promise, next time i will separate bugfixes and cleanup in the
patches! (for RFC #10380 (the thread above) i have prepared new and
separated patches and will post them soon)

regards
    Tobias