[TYPO3-core] RFC #10382: Bugfixes for t3editor CodeCompletion

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sun Feb 22 23:02:44 CET 2009

Hi Tobi,

thanks to you and of course Stephan and Christian for your continous
work on the t3editor.

Tobias Liebig schrieb:
> This is SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfixes
>
> Branches: trunk (4_3)
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10382

Could you please put a short summary of the fixed bugs here in the core
list. With that information testers can address their tests to the
mentioned parts that will be fixed with the patch.

The patch file contains bugfixes and formatting changes mixed. I'd like
to see these things separated since it makes reviewing much easiert.
However, we now go with the current patch - so no need to manually
extract stuff or whatever. But next time... ;)

I'm going to test & take a look tomorrow...

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3