[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Mon Feb 23 01:40:23 CET 2009

Hi,

attached a new version of the patch, taking tips from Susanne and Benni
into account. See screenshot.

This version now uses some new icons (5466_v2_icons.tar, from
famfamfam.com silk), those should be copied to typo3/gfx (same iconset
with and without loaded t3skin).

The page selector is now more simplified and eye candy. There is no fall
back to the old selector any longer and both new pageTS options from the
former patch version are dropped.

Susanne Moog wrote:
> * the patch adds a newline at the end of the file class.db_list_extra.inc

Fixed.

> * the patch does not apply cleanly to the current trunk

Fixed.

> * styles: it was not obvious for me to press "go to", as it's not marked
> as submit button, so I just entered a page number and pressed enter
> which does not work (perhaps change to a normal button or underline or sth.)

Fixed. The page input box now submits on enter and optionally the
"refresh" icon can be clicked.

> * styles2: I feel that the two lines for the pagination are a bit
> overloaded, would be nice to have it in one line with arrows (like
> double arrow for "first" and "last", single arrow for "previous" and
> "next")

Done. Reduced the number of options to fit nicely into one line.

Regards,
Christian