[TYPO3-core] RFC #5466: Feature: Page selector for the list module

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Fri Feb 6 21:37:07 CET 2009

Hi,

Christian Kuhn schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> this is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5466
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem:
> The list module lacks an advanced page selection mechanism to handle
> tables with many records.
>
> Solution:
> Patch Dmitry Pikhno's list_adv extension into the core. See attached
> screen shots for a visual impression.

generally a +1 but some notes:

* the patch adds a newline at the end of the file class.db_list_extra.inc
* the patch does not apply cleanly to the current trunk
* styles: it was not obvious for me to press "go to", as it's not marked
as submit button, so I just entered a page number and pressed enter
which does not work (perhaps change to a normal button or underline or sth.)
* styles2: I feel that the two lines for the pagination are a bit
overloaded, would be nice to have it in one line with arrows (like
double arrow for "first" and "last", single arrow for "previous" and
"next")

Regards,

Susanne