[TYPO3-core] RFC: #0010410: Generation of encryption key does not work in IE7

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue Feb 17 13:00:56 CET 2009

Hi.

On 16.02.2009 20:39 Oliver Hader wrote:
> I can confirm, that your patch works an fixed the issue in IE7 and still
> works in FF3. However, if I click on the "generate random key" button
> twice in IE7 I get the same result - thus, I only get a new key once.
> Maybe this is a caching issue on the AJAX request?

The twice clicking issue is also the case for trunk. Steffen Kamper
fixed this issue for with #10212 and I simply copied the related code parts.
It seems hard to me to debug that with IE. I can see on the server, that
no request is received once the button is pushed a second time.

--
cheers,
Steffen

http://www.t3node.com/