[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix: #6953: Mapping of fieldnames in SQL-functions like MIN(), MAX() or SUM() does not work

Michael Miousse mmiousse at infoglobe.ca
Thu Feb 12 19:41:58 CET 2009

Le Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:17:01 +0100, Martin Kutschker a écrit :

> Michael Miousse schrieb:
>>
>> Solution:
>> new condition in class.ux_t3lib_db.php->map_sqlParts() which checks for
>> content in "func_content". If a mapping instruction for "func_content"
>> can be found, the mapping will be processed
>
> The splitting of the function content on dot is for schema.field, right?
yes

> While it's an improvement it doesn't cope with functions that take more
> than one parameter, which's parameter is another function, is a number
> or a string, or "English" like "SELECT TRIM(LEADING 'x' FROM
> 'xxxbarxxx')". But hey, better then nothing :)
>
> Masi

I did not thought of those function but there is a lot of work to do on dbal with mapping so i think ill take one step a a time.
For exemple i will correct table mapping and field mapping in values of queries like SELECT table1.uid FROM table1,mappedtable WHERE table1.uid= mappedtable.mappedfield
and on all king of JOIN

thx for pointing this to me if anything else pop in your mind keep me posted.

Michael Miousse