[TYPO3-core] RFC #9729: Ship optimal TYPO3 configuration by default

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 11 21:43:02 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

> Michael Stucki wrote:
>> the files are missing in this mail. I would like to have a final
>> look at them first, not just a formal vote...
>
> These files already exist in the TYPO3 core. They only need to be
> renamed from _.htaccess to .htaccess.
>
> Don't you remember this topic in 4.3 list? You were for this change
> :)

Hehe :-) No I didn't forget the discussion, but for some reason I didn't
remember that the files are already in place.

Well I would have to go through my comments on the 4.3 list again. I
remember I had some questions, but it may be that we sorted that out
already.

If that is the case, then you have my vote.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out