[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9307: Remove an obsolete check for disable_exec_function in filelist

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Feb 11 16:58:13 CET 2009

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Dmitrys CGL draft proposes to have nothing after the closing PHP tag. I
> could not find any votes against this, so it seems for once that
> everybody agreed on that part.

This rule was added to avoid any empty lines. If there is one single empty line in the end, there can be easily two or more. If there are none, than there are none :)

More than one empty line will break all AJAX scripts, including clickmenu and page tree. To ensure that nothing is ever broken we require no empty lines.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team