[TYPO3-core] FYI72: #10047: typo3/contrib is not prefixed with config.absRefPrefix

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Feb 10 11:57:52 CET 2009

Hi!

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>
> Hi Dmitry,
>
>> I posted it as FYI72. If you do not monitor the list, why should I be
>> responsible? :)
>
> you're responsible as you're the committer.

I mean why am I responsible for you not reading lists? :) If you want to participate in reviews, read the list and answer in time! If you can't read the list, who's problem is it? :)

The time has gone. This patch is more than a month old. It completes absRefPrefix functionality in 4.2. If you want to roll it back, make RFC and explain why you want that functionality to be incomplete. The process is the same for every core team member, including you.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team