[TYPO3-core] FYI72: #10047: typo3/contrib is not prefixed with config.absRefPrefix

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Feb 10 10:19:57 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Hi Dmitry,

> I posted it as FYI72. If you do not monitor the list, why should I be responsible? :)

you're responsible as you're the committer.

Even if this was a FYI72, maybe it should not have been one, and either
way I as the release manager am responsible in the same way you are as
the committer. This is why I am catching up with every single mail and
why I am now sending those mails -  so that we do not make those
mistakes again. This is nothing personal, but only something we should
look after the next time. Nothing more.

Besides that I'll remind you of your words if you at some point should
not have time to follow the lists... Really why do you feel yourself
attacked again? At least that's what my impression is, there was nothing
personal in my mail.

> I see this change as a bug. I have no doubts.

then you would not have asked whether we see it as a new feature...

> You can rollback it for 4.2 if you wish. 4.1 is Ingmar's area, he decides there.

right, that's why I wrote "the respective release manager"

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner